Pages

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Ten Day Challenge

Note: This has nothing to do with the ten day challenge, but I've just relized, I've been posting a lot in the last two days, and maybe more than most. But, when you're first starting a blog, no one knows anything about you, and it's like you have to catch everyone up with who you are. Maybe I'll make a time line post so I don't constantly make new posts at an obverwhelming rate. If I do make a timeline, it wont be until I'm done this I think, because this will teach a lot about me.

Ten Day Challenge
Day One: Five things you want to say to five different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you, in no particular order.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smilies that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

No comments:

Post a Comment