I'm celebrating Christmas at my house tomorrow, and again on the actual day, at my fathers. I'm not too excited to be going there, I'm going early tomorrow to his house, and coming back some time on Christmas day and then going back on Boxing Day for a Family dinner.
I'm in a pretty good mood today. I know I'll go back to being unhappy soon, but until then, I'm trying to ignore it, and just be happy.
There was a 16 day challenge that looked really fun, but I'm thinking of starting my 5 day Christmas Challenge tomorrow, and I don't want to wait, so I'm doing the 16 day challenge all in this post. In the New Year, I think I may do a Challenge at one point, just a short one probably, or instead of making a separate post for the challenge of the day, just incorrporate it into the day's post. I'm not sure yet though.
Anyways, here's the 16 day challenge, in about .5 - 1 hour(s).
Day One: List 10 people you trust the very most.
This is in order from greatest to least, of the people I trust the most.
Day Two: List 10 movies you never get tired of watching.
1. Ghost World
2. The Land Before Time 1
3. The Land Before Time 2
4. The Land Before Time 3
5. The Land Before Time 4
6. The Land Before Time 5
7. The Land Before Time 6
8. My Little Pony: Bright Lights
9. The Hangover.
10. Silent Hill
Day Three: List 10 tv shows you miss from your childhood.
1. Dave The Barbarian!
2. Boy Meets World
3. That's So Raven
4. Proud Family
6. Power Rangers
9. The Weekenders
Day Four: List 10 relatives you love being with.
3. My grandfather (Deceased)
6. Aunt Julie
7. My great grandmother (Deceased)
8. My grandmother (Deceased)
9. Uncle Paul
10. Aunt Brenda
Day Five: List 10 songs you can’t stop listening to.
1.Kckstart My Heart - Motley Crue
2.Weighty Ghost - Wintersleep
3.Drunk on Aluminum - Wintersleep
4.Dead Letter & The Infinite Yes - Wintersleep
5.Astronaut - Wintersleep
6.Oblivion - Wintersleep
7. Blown Away - Shiny Toy Guns
8. Rocketship - Shiny Toy Guns
9. Empty With You - The Used
10. I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
Day Six: List 10 items you can’t go a day without.
3. Ear phones
10. My bracelet.
Day Seven: List 10 things you can do best at.
1. I'm pretty good with grammar and punctuation. I don't always show it on here, but everywhere else, I do.
2. Listen to people.
3. Help people.
4. Helping animals.
7. Cook fries
8. Make people laugh
9. Minesweeper, kind of.
10. Manipulating/tricking/lying to people.
Day Eight: List 10 of your favorite singers.
1. The vocalist of Wintersleep
2. Care Failure
3. Bert McCracken
4. Kurt Cobain
5. Dallas Green
6. Vince Neil
7. Hilary Duff
8. My family has some pretty good singers.
9. Ben Kowalewitz - I probably spelled that wrong
10. Alex Gaskarth
Day Nine: List 10 of your favorite actors/actresses.
I'm not good with their names, so if I put a character, it's the actor not just that character
1. Ryan from the OC
2. Summer from the OC
3. Mark Walhberg
4. The band mates from the movie Suck
5. Jack Sparrows
6. Aaron Paul
7. Trent Ford
8. Enid from Ghost World
9. Jake Gyllenhal
10. Jared Leto
Day Ten: List 10 of your imperfections/flaws.
1. A line on my nose
2. A mole on my back
3. A mole on my upper thigh
4. My hips.
5. A scar on my bum, from a dog.
6. Two scars on my chest from a cat.
7. A scar on my forehead from a pancake.
8. My writers bump.
9. My freckle between my fingers
10. My eyebrows
Day Eleven: List 10 incidents that happened this year.
1. Fight with my father
2. Fights with friends
3. Getting stuck in the city for the night
5. All of my friends, and I arguing with everyone and once, pretty much
6. Friends jealousy
7. Fighting with my mother
8. Getting put in the wrong math class
9. My history mark going from 94 to 69.
10. Skipping class.
Day Twelve: List 10 people that could make you laugh ANYTIME.
No one can anytime, these are the people who best can
7. My mom
8. My cats
Day Thirteen: List 10 annoying songs.
1. Anything byMiley Cyrus
2. Anything by Justin Bieber
3. Anything by The Jonas Brothers
4. Anything by Rhianna
5. Anything by Usher
6. Anything by Michael Jackson
7. Anything about drugs, alcohol, money, sex, in a bad way.
8. Anything country
9. Creep - Radiohead. I like Radiohead, but that song reminds me of my ex, who annoys me.
10. That I'm on A Boat, or whatever song.
Day Fourteen: List 10 things about yourself.
1. I love kitties!
2. I can solve a rubik's cube
3. I can beat Minesweeper
4. I read quickly.
5. I was born at 5:02 am
6. My mother was born on the same day at 5:13 am
7. I can't make Kraft Dinner.
8. I can do a flip on a trampoline
9. I love needles
10. I used to ride a dirtbike, and plan to again some day.
Day Fifteen: List 10 things you wouldn’t change about your life.
1. My brother.
2. My cousin
3. My friends
4. My cats
5. My boyfriend
6. The things I have
7. My interests
8. My personality
9. My distant family
10. My memories/experiences
Day Sixteen: List 10 things you WOULD change about your life.
1. My looks
2. Where I seem to be going
3. My mood
4. My intelligence
5. Where I live
6. Where I go to school
7. The weather
8. My body health-wise
9. I'd get a job
10. My father - I'm not sure what I'd change about him/a father. I was never really close to mine since I can remember, so I don't know what it's like to be close with a father; I don't know if I'd want to be close to one, I just know that I don't like mine. Maybe it'd be nice to be close to a father, but I have no idea, so I can't say I want a nice father, who's always been nice, because maybe I don't.