Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Day

So, today is Christmas Eve day. It's 1:00. I'm at my fathers right now. I've been here since about 10:00 this morning. I got up at 8:15. I didn't even get to sleep until like 3:30 last night. I don't know why I couldn't sleep, but I had some Froot Loops, brought Jacob (my cat) in my room and finally fell asleep.
I celebrated Christmas this morning at my mothers, and I'll celebrate tomorrow morning here with my father and brother, and maybe Grandmother.
I got some Rubik's cubes and clothes mostly for Christmas from my mother. And the telescope, which I got early.
I made some shortbread cookies with my father and Oliver earlier. I'm pretty sure I've done that every year since I was old enough to help; before Oliver was born.
I asked my father how old Clover is, he thought she was 10, but I knew she wasn't that old, so we got in a big discussion about her age, which we decided was 9, but I think she's 8. He was surprised that I remember the exact day our dog died when I was five. I remember it clearly.
Clover got outside today. 'She's not allowed outside when she isn't on a leash, so when i first got here, she was walking around the yard, but if you got close to her she'd run away. After trying to bribe her with food my father and Oliver stopped trying. So I went outside, and tossed rocks and pine cones towards her so she'd come closer to sniff them. I ended up completely lying on the muddy wet ground and inching closer to her while talking to her in a baby voice. Where anyone who drove by could see and any neighbors outside could hear. XD Anyways, I did finally get her! I brought her inside and then changed my pants.
I'm going over to my cousin's later, which is good. (Ali - pronounced like Ally)
My father was talking about Johnny, who I had no idea my father knew about, he dídn't know his name though. He said he could come over for a few hours if he wanted to, he only lives about 15 minutes away from here, rather than the 45 minutes away from my mothers. But, Johnny would not want to do that I don't think. XD And he's still sleeping, and I wouldn't really like it either.
Anyways, I don't really know what else to write about. So far being here is a lot less stressful than I expected.
I'm going to go now, I don't like writing in a room with other people around, it scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment