Pages

Saturday, December 04, 2010

First post. Is this supposed to be exciting or something?

I suppose I should tell you (no one, because I'm to boring to have readers) about myself.
  • I'm 16. I don't have a lisence. I think too much to drive.
  • I'm vegan.
  • I'm not very healthy, but that's not because I'm vegan. Veganisms made me healthier.
  • I don't believe in religion. I used to, honestly. But I stopped, religion makes no sense.
  • I have over 100 secrets. I say over 100 because I'm constantly adding new ones. I have 114 at the moment.
  • I can't really think of anything else to say that isn't one of the secrets.
  • I like to read.
I can't think of anything else. Not that it matters.
Maybe I'll put some of my secrets here someday. Maybe.

Today was a pretty great day, nothing too interesting to write about. And both negative things that happened were not about me, well, one somewhat was. But I don't think I should share them on here.
I guess there is nothing else to write about right now. Maybe I'll write later or tomorrow. Maybe I'll tell someone about this so people will actually read it. But can they handle the truth? Can I handle them knowing the truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment