Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day Four & Day Five.

Day Four - Memories
Day Five - Miscellaneous

Day Four
From this Christmas - Spying on people, watching my brother and cousin wrestle, my grandmother's new boyfriend being around, and being woken up early.
From other Christmases - Sneaking two bottles of pop under the dining room table and drnking them with Ali, Abigail, and Madison (cousins), spending my last Christmas with my grandfather (he died in the beginning of January 2006), Madison getting her shoe stuff in this weird puddle of muddy gunk behind Ali's house, and I being the onyl one willing to dig 2 or 3 feet deep to get it out, getting my first telescope.

Day Five - I can't really think of anything... I didn't sleep good. I didn't last year either. XD

I missed yesterday's because my aunt and uncle were over, and then later Johnny came over, so I couldn't do it then..


A year ago today, The Rev, the drummer of Avenged Sevenfold died. I really liked him.

I talked to Johnny about most of my issues last night, that helped a bit. Not fully, but I'm not as stressed now, luckily. He doesn't really know how to help with most of it, but he lets me talk to him about it, and says positive stuff, which works enough.
While Johnny was still sleeping today, I got up, had a shower, watched a movie called Homeless, it's a documentary about families who cant's afford their own homes, and live in parks/motels. It was interesting, but sad too. The oldest kids in the movies were 11, and one was six, the same age of my brother, so I was able to think of what it would be llike if he were in that situation.

Anyways, there isn't much to write about and I'm tired, so I'm gonna go.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment