Pages

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Day Three.

Day Three: Eight ways to win my heart.

1. You'd have to be able to make me laugh. (That's not hard though.)
2. You'd have to be kind. If you have something bad to say, try to say it in a nice way.
3. Be honest.
4. Don't try to control me.
5. Give me space when I ask for it.
6. Try not to interupt me. (I'm constantly being interupted by my friends, and it's so annoying. Haha)
7. Accept me for me.
8. Open up to me about your problems. (I hardly open up to people I'm close to about my problems, but I love when other open up to me.)

2 comments:

  1. Lol, those are the eight I think about 75% of the Earth's population would say. But they're all pretty logical, so it wouldn't be surprising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, haha. I do have more, of course, but those are simple ones that would make sense to everyone. I wouldn't want to have to go into great detail for all 8 reasons. XD And some other ones are weird, and not as important. Those are all pretty important.

    ReplyDelete