Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

jhfbdhjkbjfhd

I'm so sleepy. My cousin is supposed to be coming over around 2:30 for the night. My room is still a mess.. I'm too tired to clean! I'll do it once she leaves to come here, since it will take her about 20 minutes to get here.
There was something that happened at Johnny's that I wantd to say in the last post, and forgot until after posting, and now I can't remember what it was I wanted to say.
It may have been about how I'm getting really good at making him laugh when he's trying not to. Because I'll say something stupid or funny, and he tries not to laugh just to bug me. Usually I just comment on how he's trying not to laugh, and I can see it in his lips when they quiver, or kind of frown, but he's been getting better at ignoring that and not laughing. So, I looked at his eyes yesterday and told him to stop trying to distract himself from laughing by staring at the ceiling, and of course he burst out laughing. I felt pretty proud of myself. His body language can be pretty easy to read sometimes, and hidden meanings behind things he says. I really hope he and I can get closer. He says he wants to feel the same way about me, as I feel about him, but he just can't. I think he has a hard time feeling emotions, that's what he says. Kind of like how I suck at showing them. But even if he does, I'm still going to try, and I'm going to be patient with him, and only him. I am such an impatient person with everyone but him. XD
Anyways, I should go now.. I don't have much to talk about.

1 comment:

  1. Laughing is great. Some people say it's "the best medicine", but all I know is laughing and making people laugh is just great. XD

    ReplyDelete