Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Days 5, 6, 7.

Day 5 - Pick a song that projects the same mood as your day or week and explain.
Day 6 - Talk about a recent experience that has effected you greatly and how.
Day 7 - Think of the last person you hugged. What would you do if they vanished completely?
Day 5 - I don't listen to music enough anymore to think of a song that works for this.
Day 6 - This would be what I was talking about talking about in my last post. I still don't know if I want to talk about it.
Another thing, my couin Ali is taking two of the baby rats, now I only need to find homes for 8 of them!....Which is still most. I'm keeping two, she's taking two...
Day 7 - The last, and only person I ever hug, is Johnny. And, if anyone I knew completely vanished, I'd be terrified and maybe go insane. But, I'd just vanish right after him, and follow him!

No comments:

Post a Comment