Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Days 1 & 2.

Day 1 - What happened today? If it was the last day of your life, how satisfied would you be with your final hours?
Day 2 - Who are you? In comparison to who you used to be. What made you change?
Day 1 - (I'm doing this for today, not yesterday, even though I was supposed to do Day 1 yesterday.) Today, so far, I woke up at Johnny's, I've eaten fries and cookies, and I've turned my cousin against Dani. I'll say why in another post, maybe.... So, pretty satisfied.
Day 2 - I'm more daring now, but also more careful...if that makes sense. I'm more open about my hate, but I hate less people. I focus more on good people, and removing the bad people from my life. I guess the fight with my father last July, and getting with Johnny, meeting Nathan, and going through summer, and everything Johnny and I have been through, and even the shit with Dani has changed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment