Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 8

Day 8 - Write about the first moment that comes to your head when you read the words "childhood memory"
Once, when I was about 4, my mother was upstairs doing something while I was left downstairs, alone. And, at some point I started calling my mother downstairs to come find me, because I was hiding. So, she came downstairs to come find me, and she looked around all over the house for me, and she couldn't find me, but she was able to hear me giggling... After a while, she eventually found me on top of the fridge. And, where it was located, she doesn't really know how I got up there. I either climbed onto the counter, and then jumped across the 3 or 4 foot space, to get one fridge, or I climbed up the side of the fridge, using the wall to maybe help me, neither of which I should have been able to do.
I think the climbing one makes more sense though, because when I was even younger, like not long after learning to walk good, I was climbing out of my crib all the time.
I got into a lot of trouble as a baby. XD

I only thought of that story first, because Johnny and I had been talking about it when I was over there last.

No comments:

Post a Comment