Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

hfdskbfjhd

A lot has happened in the last few days..
I don't know if I want to talk about it here or not. I've been considering it, and came close once, but I'm still not sure.
I think I should at least first wait until I figure more things out first, and understand things better.
That's why I've been posting nothing but Day things, because there's nothing else to say, except the one thing I don't know if I want to say.
I think it would be really surprising. Everyone who's found out already, has been really surprised, except me. And, it's not good, but I don't want it to sound bad and make certain people seem bad, though I know it does. When I told my cousin, I used my words carefully, so I was telling the truth, but making it sound more how I wanted it to sound. Which is biased, but still... I don't like the exact truth. Well, I don't like the situation at all, in any way. Except using it to make someone I dislike seem even worse. But, only because of the truth, so it's their fault they did it.
But, I don't know...
I'm supposed to be going with Johnny to a doctor appointment of his sometime next week. His mom had told him to go alone, like without her,  and he didn't want to, so he invited me to go. I may know my way around the area better, and he'd probably be nervous about going, since he's going to see why he's been feeling so sick for the last, well, quite a while. He said he's scared that something would be really wrong with him, and so is his mom. I think whether it's something serious or not, he should still go to the doctor about it. I had been asking him to make an appointment for probably months before he finally did... But, at least he has one now. He needs to get blood work done at some point too. I'm not sure if he's getting it done that day or not. But he hates needles.

1 comment:

  1. You've been saying an awful lot of personal stuff on here, I don't know what could be more fragile than what you've already said, but hey. I think it's good that you're thinking about it, whatever it is. And it's not that bad if you don't, I mean we're just random people reading your blog, if you feel you need to vent a bit you do so here. So yeah.

    And nobody likes needles XP

    ReplyDelete