Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Note.

I found a note on Facebook, that I wanted to write, but it's too person for Facebook, so I'll post it here.

What’s something that can always make you feel better? 
JohNNy.

Is there something you always wear? 
My bracelet from JohNNy.

What was the last thing you put in your mouth? 
Chips.

Name someone that made you laugh today? 
I didn’t laugh.

Ever been kissed under fireworks? 
No.

What bed did you sleep in last night? 
I slept on one of my cousin’s couches.

What was the last thing someone bought for you? 
Juice.

 Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? 
Some are.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before? 
Yes.

What song is stuck in your head? 
None.

Someone knocks on your window at 2am, who do you want it to be? 
JohNNy.

What was the last book you read? 
The Forbidden Game.

Have you ever dyed your hair? 
Yes.

Any summer plans for 2011? 
No.

Whats on your schedule for tomorrow? 
Skipping school, and JohNNy’s coming over.

Do you like somebody?
I love JohNNy.

When was the last time you were told you were cute?
Wednesday or Thursday maybe.

When was the last time you were truly, completely happy with your life?
Like, three weeks ago.

When’s the next time you will see the person who absolutely takes your breath away?
Well, my breath does come back, but sometimes JohNNy does, and I’ll see him tomorrow.

What is your relationship status?
Not in a relationship. I don’t like saying single.

Do you think you will be in a relationship two months from now?
I hope, with JohNNy.

Has the last person you kissed ever told you they love you?
Yes.

Do you still pinky promise?
Sometimes.

When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
Thursday night, right before leaving.

Your best friend has sex with your ex, so what happens?
If it was the first, I’d think they were dumb. If it was the second, I’d hate them.

Have you taken off someones pants lately?
I’ve helped to.

Your friend kisses the boy/girl you like ?
I’d hate them.

Honestly who was the last person to tell you they love you?
JohNNy.

Is it possible to be single and happy?
Yeah, it is.

Do you find piercings attractive?
I don’t care.

Last person you kissed?
JohNNy.

Ever been in love?
I don’t know, maybe.

What will you do in two hours?
Cry, maybe talk to JohNNy.

Whats on your bed right now?
Blankets, pillows, clothes, me, my bookbag, and textbooks.

Where did you sleep last night?
My cousins couch.

Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone?
I don’t text.

Are you happy with the way things are?
No.

Do you always answer your texts?
I don’t text.

In the past week, have you cried?
Daily.

Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2009?
No.

It’s 4 in the morning, your phone rings, who is it?
I don’t care, unless it’s JohNNy.

Do you like your phone?
I don’t have a cellphone.

If you woke up naked next to the last person you texted what would you say?
I don’t text.

What are the main websites you go on?
Facebook.

Would you be able to name everyone you have kissed in ‘10?
JohNNy.

Is there a member of the opposite sex on your mind?
JohNNy.

Do you still talk to the last person you kissed?
Daily.

You kissed someone last night, didn't you?
No.

Did you have a better day yesterday or today?
Neither have been good.

Is anything bugging you right now?
Yes.

Does it make you mad when people stare at you?
It depends on who it is.

Do you want to be single?
Not at all.

Are you single?
Yes. 

Last time you were truly happy?
Three weeks or like a month and a half ago.

Have you ever felt replaced?
Yes.

Do you trust all of your friends?
No.

Currently wanting something?
JohNNy and I to get back together.

Drunk this weekend?
No.

Do you think there is ONE guy out there that actually completely understands you?
No.

If you got paid a million bucks to kiss Neapolian Dynamite, would you?
I guess, maybe.

What do you think about highschool sweethearts?
It’s sweet.

Do you watch any really lame shows?
I don’t really watch tv.

Are you afraid to fall in love?
I’m afriad of getting hurt.

Quick lyric from the last song you listened to?
I don’t remember.

Are you one to just give up?
Wiht somethings.

Do you know how to let go?
I guess not, I’ve never had to before, until now.

Do you regret anything?
Yes, the three weeks.

Are you an outgoing person?
No.

Shit happens right?
Yeah.

What movie(s) do you really wanna see?
None.

Who makes you feel better when you're really upset?
JohNNy is the only one who can.

Is there someone you just can't get enough of?
JohNNy.

What helps you relax?
JohNNy.

Do you like to cuddle?
With JohNNy.

Are you happy with the choices you've made?
Not recently.

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
Summer.

Do you usually apologize first?
Only if I care about the person a lot.

Do you believe what goes around comes around?
I don’t know.

Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person?
No.

How did you meet the last male you texted?
I don’t text.

Sex ruins relationships, right?
Some, but not all.

Do you think it’s a bunch of bull shit when people say “I have no regrets"?
Not always.

There's a serial killer inside your house. What do you do?
Leave.

Would your parents be mad if you came home drunk?
I don’t know.

Has anyone told you they don't ever wanna lose you?
Yes.

Have you ever dated the same person more than twice?
No.

Do you ever use caps lock?
Sometimes.

Are you or were you anyones first love?
No.

Do you look people in the eyes when you talk to them?
Sometimes, it depends on the person.

Think of the last guy/girl who said I like you, do you think they meant it?
Yes, I hope so.

Who was the last person to play with your hair?
JohNNy.

Do you think you will be married by the time you are 35?
Maybe.

Do you like it when guys put their hats on your head?
I find it funny. Only JohNNy does it. I wouldn’t find it funny with anyone else.

Do you think it's possible to be friends with someone you wanna be with?
Yes.

Do you know what it's like to have to move on without wanting to?
Yes.

Who's the last person you texted? Have yall ever kissed?
I don’t text.

Is there anyone you wanna go back and try thing's out with for a second time?
Yes.

Think back to May, how was your love life?
I didn’t have one.

Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?
Yes.

When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
It depends on how much I care about them. The only one I’d go after right now, is JohNNy.

Do you know a secret about your last ex that would embarrass them?
Yeah, but I’d never tell.

Do you feel like you’re a good person?
Sometimes.

Have you ever let someone be your everything?
Yeah.

Boys are always good with their words, am I right?
Sometimes, maybe.

If your walls were talking to you, what would they say?
They’d have a lot to say.

1 comment: