Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day Twenty-two and Twenty-three, Challenge Three

22: What subject did / do you exceed in / at school?
23: Are you a fan of art? If so, who is your favorite artist? What artistic movement do you prefer?

22: Well, I do best in History, preferably ancient, and I did really good in art class last year. I'm good with most english too.

23: I do like art, but I don't really know too much about it, except what I learned in Art 10. And, I don't really have a favourite artist. There are a few from class last year that I liked, but I can't remember their names. I like Alex Pardee's work. He's not from the past though. And, I don't know which movement I liked most, and if I did, I probably wouldn't know what it was called.
Here's one of Alex Pardee's works:

No comments:

Post a Comment