Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day Six, Challenge Three.

6: Name five things from your wishlist.
These are in no particular order..

1. I wish I was a billionaire or something. So, if schooling failed, I'd have nothing to worry about. I wouldn't keep all of the money for myself, I'd give some to friends and family, help other people, and donate too. And, I'd probbaly spend the majority of my money on stuffed animals to be honest. I had over 1000, and a week or two ago, I had to go through them all, and choose which I really wanted, and only have like 50 now.. So I'd need a big house so I had room for all of them too. XD
2. I guess I'd wish things were better between Johnny and I, but since he was here last night, we had more time to talk, and things don't seem as bad now. Still bad, but no as bad. And it's not that things are bad, things are good, just that we were able to stay together longer happily.
3. I wish I could fly. Over long distances too. I hate planes, but love Europe, and plan to go there a lot in the future. So, if I could fly, I wouldn't need to worry about planes. And it would be cool to fly anyways. Maybe on a broom, so I could fly people or other things with me, kind of like Kiki, from Kiki's Delivery Service.
4. I wish I could have my own library. Even if I'm not reading books, I like to be around them. So, I could have a study, or an office or something, with the walls being completely covered in bookshelves, one of those tall rooms too, with lots of books, and a ladder to slide around on!
5. I wish I had a female bestfriend. I've had female bestfriends before. Like, 5 or 6 probably. But, I've never been very open with them about my feelings, and they've never been open much with me either. I remember one time, I talked to one of them on my bed, because the guy she liked didn't like her, and that was the only time anything like that happened. I'd like to have one to go to and talk to about stuff, but I just don't know if I can. Johnny and I were talking about it a bit, and there is one friend, that maybe it could be like that, but I'm not sure. She is one of my more mature friends though, which would be good, but I'm not sure.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to own a library too. Books are just so calming, haha. Just found your blog, and I'm following you now (: You can check mine out if you'd like, but don't feel like you have to!

    ReplyDelete