Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Last night.

Last night, Johnny came over. He didn't get here until almost 7:00, because he slept in, and then a few other reasons. At first, I thought he was just trying to avoid coming over, but then, 5 minutes after saying he'd leave in 30 minutes, he left to come over.
He got here around 6:50. When he first came inside, and asked how I was I honestly almost started crying then, but it was dark, so I was able to stop it from happening before he noticed. Then we went to my room, and I gave him his valentines day card, and then he sat on my bed, and I leaned against my dresser, and we just kind of looked at eachother, and around, until we finally started talking. It didn't take long for me to start crying then. XD We talked a bit about the situation, and then decided to kind of get back together. We're not in a relationship, we're just together. But, that's good enough for me. That's all we were for most of the relationship.
I don't know if I had mentioned before, but incase I didn't know what to say, I had written a letter to him as well, so he could read it incase I couldn't say what I meant. I got what I meant out without the letter, but told him about the letter afterwards, and let him read it anyways. He said it was really sweet and that he wanted to keep it, so he did. Things are kind of like they were before we broke up, I mean that in a good way. Apparently last night, he came with the intentions of officially breaking up with me, I think because he didn't want me to care about him even more, and get more hurt in the end. But, I told him that wouldn't happen, and that I'd try to care less about him.
I do hope the relationship lasts until after a year (July) so I don't have to worry about missing school because we officially broke up. And because I'd prefer if it did last over a year, just because it would make it seem more special.
Since we got back together, I have been happier. I was able to go to school today, and have fun there, too. I understand what's going on in all of my classes except Chemistry, which will hopefully be sorted out over the next few days.
I know things wont last between Johnny and I, he's told me for the start, and I chose to stay with him, because I knew it'd be a good and fun experience, and it has been, and it's brought us a lot closer then we probably would have ever gotten without it. I wasn't ready for it to end yet, and now we have a second chance to make thigns last longer, and have more good experiences.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't been commenting! Lots of stuff going on. But I skimmed through some of the previous posts.
    Why did you guys break up in the first place?
    Glad you're back together, it's clear that he makes you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay. And, we mainly broke up, because at the time it happened, we were just really confused and upset, and not really thinking clearly, and then when we talked about it more we agreed that it was a mistake.

    ReplyDelete