Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day Seven, Challenge Three

7: Do you read? If so, what are your three favorite books and why?
I used to read. I never read anymore. I don't know why. Sometimes I just don't have time, and other times there are other things I'd rather be doing. I read a lot more before Johnny and I got together, and just before summer in general. But I still have my favourite books/series. I don't think I can limit it to three books, though. Here are some books I like though:
The Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx.
The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith
The Night World series by L.J. Smith
The Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine
Prey by Laurlene McDaniel (I may have spelled her name wrong)
The Darkest Powers triology by Kelley Armstrong
The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series by Michael Scott
Ticktock by Dean Koontz
The Taking by Dean Koontz
Pet Semetary by Stephen King

That's all I can think of right now, by bookshelf is unorganized, so I can't see all of the books I have..

No comments:

Post a Comment