Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Nothing.

I don't really have anything good to write about, but I feel I should write, because if I stop, I may not start again. Not much is going on in my life right now, besides the fighting and getting ready for exams, an English test, and science fair.
We did frog dissections today. My partner and I chose the online option.
And, then another of my friends who is vegetarian, and talking about caring for animals so much, etc. was so excited to cut open her frog, she really wanted to do the real thing, and she had to do all of the work, which is stupid. She's always contradicting herself; she's such a hypocrite, and everyone knows it...except her. She just wants attention.
I'm reading the book The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith, for the second time. I really like the plot in the book. There are three parts, I don't really like Part 2, but Part 1 and 3 are really interesting, I find.
One of my friends and I have been messaging eachother back and forth on Facebook about how I'm more close off now, etc. I really don't want to talk about it, but I can't really just ignore her.
Johnny and I went to see Little Fockers on Saturday night, it was pretty funny. I actually could not stop laughing at one part. Everyone else laughed a little, but I of course, was almost in tears. That happened when I watched Madagasgar 2 as well...
We got there early to get a good seat, and when we got there, there were two other peoples coats there, but that's it, and they came in a few minutes later, and then two older ladies came in, and one of them sounded like on of my grandmother's friends who I've known my whole life, but I wasn't wearing my glasses, so I don't know if it was her.
After the movie we came back to my place, and we watched parts of three more movies. XD And, I don't even remember what was happening when I fell asleep. I remember Johnny came back to my room from going somewhere to do something, and that's the last thing I remember. Then, at 3:00 or so, he woke me up so I could type the password for my iPod, and normally, I'd be afraid of my privacy being invaded, people usually never use my iPod without me hovering around, since you can easily access my email with one touch. But, I was too tired to care.
I actually slept really good that night, I had 9 hours of sleep or so, and then I stayed in bed for another 2 hours, just laying there thinking.
He got his wisdom teeth out today. I feel really bad for him, but there isn't much I'm able to do to help him.
I recently won another game of advanced minesweeper. I've only ever won two though.
I'm going to go do homework or something...

1 comment:

  1. Well, it looks like you did have something to say after all. It wasn't on a specific topic, but I liked reading it all the same.

    One book I've read twice (and I might read it a third time) is The Wish List by Eoin Colfer. You might like to give it a go, although I'm not sure exactly if it's your type. But it has good Irish comedy.

    ReplyDelete