Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Homework/Exams/Science Fair

First of all, the Science Fair was today. I had to present to a retired police officer, a substitute teacher, the librarian never got to my table, my biology teacher, four or five friends, and my school's prinicpal. Most of the time (two hours) I stood by my board talking to the people around me.
I think (hope) I did good. They all seemed interested and said I should go to the actual science fair, but I don't think so I have too much other work. I was really nervous the entire time, too.
This weekend, I have a lot of homework. I have a bunch of Canadian History stuff to do to bring my mark up and I have to finish my Biology Essay that is due Monday. It's worth 1/3 of the science fair mark.
Exams are also next week. And, I will not be studying until Monday after school. My first exam is Tuesday morning. And then, on Wednesday and Thursday I can study for Biology. And then I have, for the first time in a while, a completely homework free weekend! And then I start second semetester. I'm not sure what I'll have for a fourth class, but I am taking Math 11, Chemistry 11, and yoga...
Anyways, I have to do homework. Bye

1 comment:

  1. Semester? Here we call them terms. Only in university are they called semesters.
    Funny!

    ReplyDelete