Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Day Twenty-six, Challenge Three

26: Choose two: mentally stable, intelligent, attractive. Explain why you chose those two.

Like in someone else?
Attractive, because even if it sounds bad, I'd rather not be with someone ugly. It would bother me, and I'd never be able to look at them and like what I see.
And, the other two don't matter much. Mentally stable doesn't because you can't control that. I wouldn't want someone completely unstable, but I'm okay with them being unstable. Intelligence doesn't matter much because you can't really control that all the time either. And, I don't have to be with someone smart to have fun. Besides, most of the smart guys I know are assholes. And, all of the not as smart guys, well..some, are pretty awesome, or I've found them awesome at some point. Like, my old guy bestfriend, he's not a genius, but we always had fun talking.
And, there are different things to be smart at too, like I may get higher grades than Johnny, but yesterday when he was here, he started talking scientifically about the weather, I was SO confused. I had no idea what he was talking about. And, he knows more about music, computers, instruments, and a bunch of other things. Everyone's intelligent with at least one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment