Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

hbjfd

Well, I'm not longer sick.
Tomorrow after school, I'm going to look at a rat someone has to find a new home for. It's not too far from where I live.
The TV just said 'The fish in the hat' but it honestly sounded more like 'The bitch in the hat'. My mouth dropped, because this is a kids channel. XD
I don't have much to say... but hey, I'm posting again soon!
I did not do any homework this weekend...
Johnny might be coming over for a bit some day this week. He's going to a friends house, who lives not far from me. And he said he'd be here for a bit. (:
I have 2 hours of Physics and then an hour of math tomorrow morning....
And a test in Physics.
I got 5 week marks on Friday.. I have a 44% in Physics, 51% in Math, and a 93% in Adv. English..
Anyways, I'll go now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment