Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Got a new rat today!

His name is Ruffles. I didn't name him. But I'm keeping his name as it is. He's around 6 months old. He's still pretty shy. But he's so adorable! He came with a nice big cage too. I don't have any photos yet, because of him being shy.
I'm really exhausted and I don't know why. I am most days, but not always this much!
I really need to pee. But my mothers boyfriend (or ex, I don't even know) is in the shower. I say maybe ex, because she said we got a new rat cage today (we didn't even mention that a rat came with the cage) and he said he was moving out. It's pretty pathetic when you decide to move out over a cage. But then again, he's pathetic. He's an alcoholic. Constantly complains about my rats, who he has NOTHING to do with. He doesn't even have to see them. But "he's the man of the house, so he's in charge" So, no rats can be in a room he never goes in, because he dislikes them. I dislike alcohol. Get that out of the fucking house. Seriously. I hope he gets liver cancer. I'm sick of him, by far.
Anyways.. Johnny hasn't been on Facebook to talk to yet today, and I miss him. I always miss him, but I haven't talked to him since last night, so I really miss him!
I don't really forgive him for cheating though. I don't think I ever will. And I try not to, but I do hold it against him. I think about it constantly, but never tell him. I get mad about it all the time. I don't want to be mad at him, or hate him or anything. But, it's hard for my personality not to. Ever since finding out, we argue and disagree and stuff more. And I know that's why. We aren't like we used to be. Things are going amazing, and bad at the same time. And he hardly knows about the bad part. If I talk about it, then it could easily get worse, so I don't want to talk to him about it. And it wouldn't make things better or anything.
Honestly, if it weren't for that incident, I'd say we have a 95% perfect relationship. But with the cheating, it's like 65%.
But I want to stop talking about that. I went to see my friend Brandon while he was working today. I got a bottle of pop. I was too nervous to go in the store alone, so my mom had to come with me. haha.
But my friends annoy me really often too, so... I don't know. Everyone in my life has done something to make me dislike them.

2 comments:

  1. Did I miss the bit about Johnny, uh, cheating? Or maybe it's been a while. I dunno.

    Anyway, I'm looking forward to pictures of Ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happened in March or April. And I found out in June.
    And I should have pictures tomorrow if I'm not too tired.

    ReplyDelete