Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

fkjvhfdvbjdb

On the weekend I blocked all of my "friends" on Facebook, trying to get them out of my life. By friends I mean Vicki, Amy, and Brandon. I blocked Jenna about a month ago.
They're all friends with Sarah, and they aren't stupid, they should know she had to fuck up really badly to make me go from being her best friend to hating her guts. But, no. None of them asked (showing that they don't care), and they still think she's some wonderful person (showing they're ignorant and are okay with people being horrible).
I'm just so sick of them. They're so fake and stupid, oblivious and ignorant. And immature.
I don't want them anymore. I have Johnny, and my cousin Ali, and my rats. And I'm so much happier with just them. I don't need anyone else. Well, there's this guy I've been talking to online for maybe a week now, named Scott (I think...) and he's pretty cool and down to earth (and hasn't asked for nudes). Seriously, 99% of people on the internet are prepubescent boys looking for a girl trashy enough to send him pictures so he can jerk off alone in his room.
Anyways, tomorrow is Valentine's Day. (: And for the first time ever, I'm celebrating with just a boy (I give out Valentine's every year, childishly) By celebrating I mean I'm hanging out with Johnny. We have to go to town to pick something up, and he said we might go to Subway, but that's not for sure. I told him not to worry about getting me anything or taking me anywhere, because I'm fine just hanging out.
We had a hypnotist come to our school today, like every year, to do a show with some of the grade 12's being hypnotized. It was pretty funny. I've seen all of the acts for the last 6 years straight, but it's still funny to watch people get up there and act like fools and say stupid stuff. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment