Pages

Thursday, February 02, 2012

dkjvfdhv

My cat Jake is in heat. And because of it, she's been weird and clingy.
I hardly slept at all last night because of her. She was either on my pillow, rubbing her cold wet nose on my eyelid, or she was running around, meowing, and growling at every sound and movement. Or she was trying to get under my blankets. It was so annoying. At first I was happy she wanted to cuddle, but that soon changed.
Johnny and I had a big argument last night. I don't really want to talk about it though. He's coming over tonight though, hopefully for the night. And we're hanging out Saturday and Sunday night too.
I'm taking Bert, my guinea pig, and Brooke, my rat, to the vet today. Bert needs his toenails cut, BADLY. My mother is so neglectful. I've been trying to get her to make him an appointment, since before summer... his toenails are so long. It's going to be embarassing going there, with his toenails so long. Brooke's been sick for months too, and has had a head tilt for a few months. My mother does absolutely nothing to take care of animals.
I've been gaining a lot of weight recently too, and I hate it. I keep trying to cut back, but I never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment