Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm a grandmother...

My rat Mikey had babies earlier today...
She was never supposed to, we were getting her fixed in a month or so, but no, she had to have babies now. And since she had them, when they're old enough, I have to sell them. ):
Tomorrow, after 24 hours, I will pick them up, to make sure they're being fed, and to see how many there are. They sound like a bird chirping like crazy!
Johnny was here when she had them, sleeping. I was in school. He spent the night last night, then stayed here until I got home from school, then we went to town for a bit, and then he dropped me off at my fathers and went home. He said when he got up at 2:30 he noticed the squeeking.
My father was an ass when I was there today, like usual, but when I came home, I came home to babies, and I'm used to him being an ass, so oh well. Fuck him.

1 comment:

  1. Hah, funny title. All those other posts... well, I don't know what I would've written.

    ReplyDelete