Pages

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Days 13, 14, 15.

Day 13 - Where do you see your best friend in 10 years?
Day 14 - When you are stressed, what can you use as an outlet? Why do you think it helps you?
Day 15 - What do you believe in? And not just God or atheism.

Day 13 - Johnny will be with me. Actually, no, just like me, I have no idea where he will be in 10 years. But I hope he's with me! And, if he isn't willinging, he already knows I plan to chain him up in my basement and keep him forever. So, he's either with me, or trapped in my basement. ;)

Day 14 - Talking to Johnny, because he's just amazing. Animals, because they're cute and nice. Cutting, because of some science thingy, and it actually being able to make you happy.

Day 15 - First of all, I believe religion exists, physically. The act of religoin exists. It obviously does, since people believe it and there's books etc.. But, I don't believe any of the religions. If someone wants to believe in one, or that it's true, they can. But I stay away from religion. I believe science. But I have no theories or beliefs as to what happens after death. I'll find out when I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment