Pages

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

hvbhfjdvg

I don't really have much to post about...
I didn't go to school today, because I got annoyed, and cleaned my rat cages in the middle of the night last night, and I was exhausted today.... I know, I'm a rebel.
But, Johnny was also coming over this morning, and was going to stay until I came home from school, so that was always another good reason to stay home...
So I hung out with him all day.
We went Trick or Treating on Monday. I also shaved his face, because he didn't want to look so old while trick or treating. I had a lot more fun than I should have doing that..
I was supposed to be presenting a current event in english today, but I wasn't there... I feel bad, because my class is so busy with presentations, and this is making it harder for us. I'll likely be doing it tomorrow.
I don't really have much else to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment