Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

djkbkdsjhvbhdkjfbgd

I'm really bored. I just got home from my cousin's house from staying there last night to see their new kitten. Since I had been at Johnny's for four night's before that, I brought my rat Harriet with me, since I hadn't seen her in 5 days. I hadn't seen any of the rats or cats in 5 days, but I could only take one, and Harriet is the most social.
Johnny's birthday was Wednesday. His friend Ben came over and we just played Super Mario for most of the day.
He had been going out of his way to hide his texts the last few days, and seemed more distant, so eventually I just asked why. I had been planning on taking his cell phone in the middle of the night and going to the washroom to read his texts...even though I don't know how to use a cellphone. I didn't want to sneak around like that, but I of course jump to the worst and assumed he was either going to break up with me or was going to cheat on me. I knew he was texting a girl, that I'm pretty sure likes him, named Victoria. But, when I asked him, he said nothing was wrong, and asked if I wanted to read his texts. XD After that I felt like nothing was wrong. I know I worry too much, but I'm still going to.
The last two times I've been home after being at Johnny's I've been more bored than usual, becuase I'm used to being with him, so when I'm here, I don't know what to do. It's going to suck going back to school....
Especially because I can't switch schools because of the Europe trip. Which means I have to go to the same school as Dani for the next year. I honestly don't know if I'll be able to handle it. It's really stressing me out.
I don't really know what else to talk about. There's a lot I could say, but most isn't really important... so I wont bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment